Monday, July 16, 2012

Buckley SIX!!

I have dreamed about writing these words for nearly a year, and now no words perfect enough come to mind. But here goes..

We are PREGNANT!!!

We are PREGNANT with ONE beautiful blessing, there is one beautiful heart beating in my womb and what an incredible (exhausting & nauseous) joyful feeling it is.

A package "arrived" on the porch to tell Danny of our GREAT news.




                              A very surprised Papa                                               A very excited Mama

So then, how do you tell everyone else???

Well we were just packing up to head to our favorite of places, the Sequoias. And what better way than to catch the announcement in a picture. All of the kids knew already but look at my Mom, Dad & Sister-in-law!





Isn't that fun?? We sure thought so!

I have to ask you.. Will you please pray?? Pray for a healthy baby, a baby that comes home to us. Oh if you could hear Raegan and Rylee's sweet prayers for this baby.

Matthew 18:19-20

“Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.”


4 comments:

Janice said...

I will continue to pray for your family! I'm so very happy for you friend!

Reyna "Baking Queen" Brown said...

Praise God for this amazing gift!! I will continue to pray for your sweet baby, Lyndsey. The Brown family loves you all and are excited to be on this journey with you!

Tara said...

Lyndsey!!!! I am so excited to hear about your great news! I found out yesterday and just had to come read it for myself! I will be praying for you and that sweet baby....girl?! Hopefully I will see you at SMILES!

Amber said...

Sooo very excited for you all. I love the pic you posted on your blog of your family. Big smiles and lots of joy on everyones face. Just ran 3 miles with Reyna this morning and she told me the amazing news. :)